- Christine Ladd-Franklin
Christine Ladd-Franklin (1125)
- Experimental psychology
- 1847, Windsor, Connecticut, USA
- 1930, New York, USA
- Short Biography
Christine Ladd-Franklin (December 1, 1847 – March 5, 1930) was an American psychologist, logician, and mathematician.
More at Wikipedia
- PhD Johns Hopkins University, 1926
- Appointments & Honors
- Columbia University, Hon. LLD, Vassar College, 1887
- With Georg Millier in Gottingen, 1891-2 and Helmholtz in Berlin, 1904-9
- Lecturer in Logic and Psychology, Johns Hopkins University, 1910-30
- Principal Publications
- 1887 The experimental determination of the Horopter. American Journal of Psychology, 1, 99-111.
- 1929 Colour and Colour Theories.